Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday D-Hall Thoughts

Some random Friday Thoughts:
  • So want to go to Unleash...knew that I wouldn't hit this September 28th deadline. Just not the right timing. Doesn't mean I won't go just means there is the price change.
  • How in the world did I take over an Outdoor Ed. class? Don't tell anyone but the only garden we ever planted I KILLED.
  • Subbing has opened up a huge door to teens that I never had while I was youth pastoring. I would encourage every youth pastor out there to do this...even if it is just once a week for a while. Talk about opening doors. It has given me more face time with 100's of teens. I would probably say that I've subbed now for over 500 teens in this month between all the classes I've been in.
  • This Sunday I'm jacked. I'm preaching on Jesus' statement - I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father execpt through me. If you are connected to Journey Church three things...invite, invite, invite.
  • Going back to Victoria tonight to a volleyball game surprise visit.

No comments: