Monday, September 17, 2007

Busy Weeks

I just plain decided to take a break from blogging for the weekend. I have been pumping it pretty hard over the past year. I have tried to be consistent and post regularly even when it is sort of non-sense. (Don't know if any of you have noticed that.)

With my schedule now I have to begin guarding my time.

A lot of my time I am spending trying to learn and grow myself, prepare for our weekend experiences, work on Journey Church, and continue to be the best husband and father I can be. And that is all in the evenings as I am working as a substitute teacher in one of our local schools. They have been calling me everyday over the past two weeks.

This weekend I am pumped. I am teaching in our adult experience on "Making Disciples". It is going to be informational and challenging as I will be challenging Journey Church that we are all to be intentionally fulfilling the "Commission" Jesus has called us to.

No comments: