Thursday, August 30, 2007

Posting Update

Got two posts locked and loaded for tomorrow...plus one more that is forming. Will continue my Sunday morning planning but with all my posts last night I didn't want to get too much stuff out there today.

Tomorrow be on the lookout for the conclusion of that, (I think).

Also I got one humorous...and another shocking video I took today. Had to do some editing for this one. If you know how to get to my youtube (***hint=it's in my links on this blog) you can find my latest video; but I will have it posted up tomorrow here on the blog.

There is a reason I try to carry that camera around. I was going to do a video reply to Los' rain dilemma...we have had rain here (two water spots formed in the bay today) for three days with about 5 more days to come...that's what it's like living on the East and Third coast Los'. But instead I got a very interesting "flash" of inspiration.

Also made a sweet blogging connection today that I hope to post about in the next few days as I get caught up.

No comments: