Friday, August 17, 2007

My Reasons Part 2

This is part 2 of my reasons for why I do what I do.

What is it I do??? Well, in a nut shell...it is helping people make an impact in their world.

Oh, but I thought you Pastored.

Isn't that what I said???

Helping people make an impact in their world is what I feel pastoring is all about. Many, and I mean many people really do want to make a difference in this world. They have dreams and visions of being someone or doing something.

I feel that what I get to do is partner with people to help them make an impact. Probably one of my greatest joys is when I see the people I get the privilege of leading experience the joy of fulfilling some of the desires of their heart.

I love motivating people with how they "can" do it. How they can go out and change the world! How their homes can be filled with joy and love! How their schools can be different! How they can impact their workplace! How this world can be a better place because of them!

Stay tuned tomorrow as I give one more reason why I do what I do.

These are some my reasons what are yours???

No comments: