Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Me A Church Planter?

Well the time is now to let everyone out in the blog world who reads, knows me personally, or is just crossing my path, know what has been going on with me over the past few weeks.

Many of you have been praying for me as I have been on somewhat of a journey.

Today I want to tell everyone that we have entered the church planting world. That's right you heard me. A Church Planter.

This past weekend, with my partners, we began the soft launch of Journey Church in Corpus Christi, TX. No, we aren't part of any of the other Journey Churches in America. I am one of the Sr. Leadership Team Pastors.

I have been busy constructing most of our web presence this week, launching our Journey Church Myspace, Facebook, Journey Inside Blog, and Journey Church Podcast so far. Plans are in the works next for our very own Journey Church Website.

I hope all of you can celebrate with me as we began this new Journey. Oh yeah...make sure you are praying for us.

Over the next few days I will be telling you more about our church as well.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jason, I have been praying for you during this transition - I hope that you will know God's presence and power as you start this new Journey (figuratively and literally).

Jason Curlee said...

Thanks Doug

Chelo said...

Great news indeed. This is exciting. We have been praying for guidance and will continue to do so.