Saturday, June 16, 2007

Valuable Family Time

Two busy days have kept me from posting. Tonight my oldest two daughters took me to see The Fantastic Four: Rise of the Silver Surfer. Tomorrow I'll probably do a review. It was great hanging out with them tonight.

Remember the value of family as you all work...whether in ministry or in the secular world. The Bibles says what does it profit a man to gain the whole world and lose his soul.

I also think it could read gain the whole world and miss his family growing up.

This past year has been great for my family. We have spent more time together on a weekly basis that we ever did in the previous five years.

There is so much of a push in ministry today that we all need to remember to spend that valuable time with our family. You never get a second chance.

No comments: