Friday, June 29, 2007

The iPhone

In case anyone is wondering...I'm not buying an iPhone. Nope, not doing it...that doesn't mean I won't eventually get one, MAYBE.

But at this moment I don't see the rush as everyone else has. I don't see that it will revolutionize my life. I don't see that it will speed up life for me or save me time.

I don't see that it will up my status any. I just really am not seeing it. Maybe the hype hasn't gotten me yet.

I don't think that means I'm not innovative or on the cutting edge. Having the latest technological advancement as soon as it hits the shelf doesn't mean I'm cutting edge.

I just don't see the purpose of it just yet.

Oh yeah I'm already an A T & T/Cingular customer so unlike some of you other wannabes out there I don't have to drop my service for this latest gadget.

No comments: