Monday, May 28, 2007

Thoughts From Acts Part 2

Should be posting up some thoughts from Acts each day as my time permits in the evening.

One thing is for sure. I sure would like to see a movement start. It starts with only a spark. Is my life a spark? What about yours?

As I read it seems more and more that God is the one in control. I can pray and read and work hard...but God gives the increase.

Loved this verse from Acts 2:23 "this Jesus, following the deliberate and well-thought-out plan of God"

God, I believe, has a deliberate and well-thought-out plan for each of us. OUR DESTINY.

What are we doing to align ourselves into that plan?

I can see the plan of God for our lives like a railroad track. It is a deliberate plan God has designed. He has given us the gifts, talents, and all the intelligence we need to succeed in that plan. His plan is also about us building His kingdom no matter what area of life that is in.

Often times our lives though intersect with God's plan as we cross that track. Sometimes we are on one side building our kingdom. Sometimes we are on the other side. Sometimes we keep on His track and stay longer on it than at other times. The goal though is to get on His track and stay there.

No comments: