Saturday, May 12, 2007

Our D Factor Series

This months series we have been doing called THE D FACTOR - Where Decisions Determine Your Destiny is what I feel the best series I have ever done on on Decisions.

I have been slowly bringing all the resources together as we have put a lot into videos during this series.

This past week I talked about the dangers of listening to your conscience and used video from Pinocchio of the old Jiminy Cricket Song "Give A Little Whistle". You can read 1 Corinthians 4:4 for more on that.

Feel free to listen to the messages or view our videos from the series. When the series is finished I will be posting links for all the messages in the series.

Audio from "Decisions Dominate"
Audio from "The Decision Factor"

Video of The D Factor Episode 1
Video of The D Factor Episode 2

No comments: