Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Is There Not A Cause

I really wish teens could see the end...but that is not what it is all about. It is about them and adults living for a cause bigger than themselves.

That is what drives me. That is why I continue enduring. That is why we do what we do.

It is for the cause.

I'm tired of young men who don't have the guts to keep it zipped and end up getting a young teen girl pregnant and then they drop out of their life.

Is there not a cause.

I'm tired of teens thinking that it is their right of passage to hit the party scene on the weekend and then end up hooked all their life.

Is there not a cause.

I'm tired of young boys being addicted because of images that come so easily through the internet and end up all their lives fighting an internal raging battle.

Is there not a cause.

Is there not a cause bigger than we are, bigger than our problems or situation that is worthy of us giving our all.

Is there not a cause that could save the life of one or two and begin to start a chain reaction that could end it all.

Is there not a cause.

No comments: