Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Our Secret For Success

I know it's been a while since I have given everyone an update on our Elevate meetings. So here it goes.

Last year this month we averaged 24 in our Elevate meetings.

Our official day of starting at Church of Hope was April 1st in '06.

One year later...and tonight we had officially 77 in our meeting. You read it right...seventy-seven...

That is tripling our size in one year. I'll tell you the secret of our success, but you can't tell anyone.

Here it goes.

Are you ready?

SHHHH!!! Are you listening???

It's not because of me. That's right. I didn't have anything to do with it. I take no credit.

Our teens and team leaders have done it all. I give them all the credit. 100%.

Without them there would be no ELEVATE.

They bring their friends, they lead, they help, they serve. IT'S ALL BECAUSE OF THEM.

That's the secret. Great team...great teens...great ELEVATE.

No comments: