Thursday, February 01, 2007

Off Track But Now On

So I realized that in my quest to post more often. I often let my originalty and some of my series that I said I was starting get away. This month we will get back on track.

Part of it was me devouring the book, "The BIG IDEA – Focus the Message and Multiply the Impact" over the past two weeks. That book was awesome and has already begun to revolutionize how we are going to do this year. The other reason was my goal to post twice a day. I'm not going to be doing that anytime soon.

This month I am going to be focusing on the bookMavericks at Work: Why the Most Original Minds in Business Win in some of my posts. I started reading it last weekend when I was in Austin. It is all about innovation and cutting edge. This book is slammin'. It is going to bring a lot to the table for us here.

I would highly recommend you reading these two books and maybe even picking up Mavericks at Work: Why the Most Original Minds in Business Win as we read through it this month.

No comments: