Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Running The Amazing Race

I'm sitting here in the office getting the message ready for tonight. This week we are continuing our Pursuit Series with a message titled "Running the Amazing Race."

The Pursuit series has turned out to be a very interesting one for me. It has also been one that is challenging me to step it up somewhat in my life. Especially in this new year.

As I was reviewing the bio from the show "The Amazing Race." I noticed some similarities between it and life.

Here are a few of my thoughts:
* Race in the Show = Life Is A Race
* Clues and Instructions = Bible to Go Through Life
* Detours = Two Paths in our live; Wide & Narrow Paths
* Roadblocks = Obstacles from Devil
* Fast Forward = Jesus
* Money = God’s Gifts to equip us to do tasks
* Yield = Distractions & Temptations
* Prize = Eternal Life

No comments: