Sunday, January 14, 2007

Post Number 200

My second milestone in the world of blogging. I am so addicted to this. In a good way. I believe blogging helps in so many ways.

It helps me develop the people that I lead. I think people are tired of more meetings. Blogging is a way to get fresh information to them.

It helps me learn.
One of the highest levels of learning comes from teaching. As I regurgitate the information that I am devouring it enables me to process it.

It helps me creatively. As I have learned what others are doing in blogging and technology it has allowed me to come up with creative information distribution. For example, I am using youtube's storage and bandwidth to deliver weekly leadership lessons to our ministry and department heads. Check it out in our Making Difference Makers Folder.

So here we are at post number 200. It is awesome to think that God is using me in some unique ways and I look forward to what He has in store for me in the future.

No comments: