Wednesday, December 06, 2006

The Night Off

Tonight is Wednesday and we had the night off in lieu of a Christmas concert tomorrow night at Church. Here is what we did:

I was dubbed chef for the night cause my wonderful wife wanted her favorite dish..."Skilletini"...a dish I sort of copied from Johnny Corrino's. It is very good...In a giant skillet I cook some sliced chicken, sliced Italian sausage, adding in some cajun seasoning, garlic salt, garlic, red pepper flakes, tomato sauce and some water from the pasta...then when that's done I add in spagetti pasta...yummy...it will rock your world.

Then we, the family, watched the "Heroes" season ender. I am now waiting for January 22nd. "Are You On The List"...that is gonna be a great sermon title or series. Of course I still don't exactly know what "Save the Cheerleader, Save the World" means just yet...but assume it will be revealed.

Today, I was up on three flights of scaffolding in our sanctuary ceiling hanging lights...it was scary...I know that I don't have a fear of heights...just of falling off of something very high...that would probably hurt.

No comments: