Saturday, November 25, 2006

It's Over

So it's over...IT'S OVER...

No, I'm not talking about Thanksgiving...Although it is through and it was really good...especially that fried turkey...it was the best...

No, I'm not talking about Friday's Christmas shopping...thank God that it is though...3:15 a.m. came really early and we were at Wal-Mart by 4:00 that morning waiting in line with hundreds of other Christmas crazies taking advantage of all the deals...the store we were at was crazy...men pushing over women...people cutting in line...all to be the first to get that bargin...WELL THERE I WAS...my wife drug me out there.

What I am talking about is the Longhorn's...ok here it is it might be the only time I ever put this out for the world...the aggie's beat the Longhorn's...aaghh...that was horrible...I can't believe that even came out...but it's true...my horn's lost and to top that off Oklahoma State couldn't pull off the win by a finger tip. No BCS bowl, no big twelve championship...no, no, no...all that's left is to wait and see what bowl we will get...

No comments: