Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Eight Countries

That's right I said eight countries. What does that mean you say? Since, October I have gotten real serious about blogging. I think it is a great tool to collect my thoughts as well as connect with a larger community. On October 20th of 2006 I started tracking my blog statistics with a too called Google Analytics. I had always seen the map in it that showed all the different places of where people are from who read. It puts a dot to show me and then I can see the city.

Today though I found a feature in there that lists out the countries, states, and cities. Here are the countries my blog has been read in:

1. United States
2. Canada
3. Belgium
4. France
5. United Kingdom
6. South Africa
7. India
8. Spain

Now I don't know if all you guys dig that but I do. It is so cool to see what you do being spread around the world.

No comments: