Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Start of a new Series

Man was tonight a great night or what....Tonight we launced a new series called Rescued From An Ordinary Life based on John 10:10 The theif comes to steal, kill, and destroy. But I have come to give you eternal life. A life better than you have ever dreamed of. It was a great sermon...really powerful...many teens came to the altar and we had many rededications.

I have a fantastic team of adults and teens that help and man do they do a great job...my main guy is Juno...he's the bomb (my whole team is the bomb)..."a" number one...he is my service director who plans the whole service and over see's every aspect of it...Crystal is my follow-up director who takes care of registration, numbers, and follow up...Cody is my event director along with Gilbert...they take care of the room/video games and then handle our special events...Carolina is our Fine Arts and Discipleship Director...They along with many teens are the reason for Elevates success...

Tonight we had 51 teens...61 overall at our service...most in a normal service so far...our junior high kids are really pressing in...they are awesome and are bringing some great energy to the group...Another successful night and I look forward only to many, many more...

No comments: