Thursday, March 08, 2007

Much Thanks

Just wanted to give all my readers out there a big shout out. Ultimately I would do this if no one read. Although it is cool that you do.

I have been tracking my site statistics with Google Analytics since October 20th and since then there have been 1,558 visits with 2,495 page views.

October was when I really got serious about blogging. To date this blog has been read in over 34 countries, with the U.S. and Canada being the top two. UK and New Zealand right behind them in 3rd and 4th.

We have been read in over 43 states in the U.S. The top states in order are Texas (best country in the U.S.), California, Washington and Illinois. Oklahoma keep it up your right in there at number five.

We are getting close to post number 300. WOW! Another milestone. Don't think I ever will catch Josh Griffen unless I fly to California and chop off his fingers. He would probably still find someway to do it. I can just picture him at his computer sticking out his tongue and hitting the keys.

Thanks once again to all of you out there for the support in reading...know that you are blessed and highly favored.

Feel free to leave comments on the site when you have a thought.

PeAcE

No comments: