Tuesday, May 23, 2006

The Busyness of Life

Since last Wednesday I have been so busy. It seemed like I spent about two days in the car driving back and forth from Victoria to Corpus. If you already didn't know I officially moved into a new home this past weekend. Thank God I had some great help. I thought we threw a lot of stuff away. It was a lot of work. Needless to say I have been so busy I haven't even had time to catch everyone up on what has been going on.

This week my family comes to Corpus finally. I have so hated the past two months and have felt I have missed so much time with them. It is great to finally see the end of the tunnel. I am really not cut out for the whole bachelor thing. UH UH....NOT ME... (Honey if you're reading this I never want to live without you....EVER)

This week we launched our monthly team leader meeting it went great. I love pouring into people and helping them become all they can be. Helping them find their purpose and living to the full potential God has for them. Our youth group has so much potential in this area especially where we are located. We are going to be able to do so much.

Tomorrow I wrap up our series called HERO-This World Needs A Hero. It turned out to be a better series than I thought it would be. I think I am going to save this one and come back and refine it a little in the future. Next week we launch our new youth group name, _________. Can't tell ya 'til next week though. It really defines what we will be all about though. Lot's of stuff going on. Pray for the family and I....Everyone be blessed.

No comments: